God's Word

You have made known to me the path of life; and you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand. Psalm 16:11

Monday, June 27, 2011

Technology

I am struggling right now, I can't decide if all the new technical things, like iphone, ipad, all that stuff is doing good or causing people to be more rushed and confused.  I know it can really confuse me at times, but younger people seem to be dealing with it pretty well.  Goodness knows, they really like to play computer games, xbox and playstation.
Somehow, everyone seems to be in a hurry, or they forget things very easily.  Do we have so much on our minds that we can't think straight?  We are constantly bombarded with ringing phones, pages, voice mail, text messages and even when we are driving our cars we can be hooked up to phones, ipads and ipods!

Let's get outside and enjoy the beauty of nature and the sounds of birds, bugs, wind and the sound of falling rain.  We all need a little quiet in our lives. Yes, I am going outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment