God's Word

You have made known to me the path of life; and you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand. Psalm 16:11

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving

Yes, it is Thanksgiving day and we are thankful!  Thank you God for all our blessings. You are so good to us.  Thank you.
I was going to title this I Hate Cancer.  Because I do hate it.  One of our friends went through a terrible bout with cancer and is still battling the after effects of the treatment.  Now, my sweet cousin is going through this terrible disease.  This morning I was thinking, I hate cancer, I hate parkinson's disease.
Then I realized, it is the devil and his dirty tricks I hate. 
Even though we don't understand and sometimes we don't get the answers to "Why?"  God is still good, loving, forgiving, full of compassion, faithful when we are unfaithful and more than I can even write in this blog.'
So this Thanksgiving, I am celebrating God and his amazing grace. Thank you Jesus. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment