God's Word

You have made known to me the path of life; and you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand. Psalm 16:11

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Awesome Blessings

God has blessed me so awesomely, but sometimes, I feel sad & depressed.  I know those feelings are normal, but I tend to be a glass half empty kind of person.  I was reading another blog and they were finding something awesome everyday.  It could be simple things like getting in a short line at the checkout counter, or a piece of wonderful chocolate candy or something really good like a raise at work or a wonderful gift.
So I am going to try to find the blessing in each day.  That shouldn't be hard.  I mean, it is a blessing to wake up and be able to get out of bed-  right?! Yes!
Today, the blessing I am thankful for:  someone is mowing our yard and I don't have to do it!  Hurray!

No comments:

Post a Comment