God's Word

You have made known to me the path of life; and you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand. Psalm 16:11

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

No pictures.

I can't believe I just spent Sat. and Sun. with Chase & Blue and I didn't take one picture. I had my camera with me too. Where is my head this year? I think as I get older, things are going by the wayside.
We had a great time watching them, they are so sweet. I was surprised they didn't cry for Mom and Dad. I was glad they didn't. Getting to know Blue is fun, he is different from Chase at that age. I think he will be more quiet and pensive. He seems to study things and people already.
Chase is fun, he is very active, but also very creative. He loves art projects.
This is the week before Christmas and I really need to finish up some things... gotta get busy.
The world is turning way too fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment