God's Word

You have made known to me the path of life; and you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand. Psalm 16:11

Friday, November 20, 2009

Grandsons


We had Chase here one day last week, we played at the creek and had lots of fun, but I didn't take one picture! I just haven't been taking many pictures the last few weeks. One reason I guess, is because I haven't been doing a lot of scrapping lately either. Too busy.

I went to Rachel's on Wed. (Blue was sick) and I spent the night and kept Blue on Thurs. so I did get a couple of pictures of Blue. I completely forgot, I wanted to get pictures of Chase & Blue together.

Otherwise, Blue is growing fast and such a sweetheart. He didn't fuss much at all even though he was feeling sick. Such a cutie!

No comments:

Post a Comment