God's Word

You have made known to me the path of life; and you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand. Psalm 16:11

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Blogs/Blahs


I've just been looking at a couple of blogs. They are all so cute and witty. I think my blog is blah. Someone help me to have a better sense of humor and write things that are like the type of blogs I like to read. I hate boring! Oh well, can you teach an old dog new tricks?

We had Chase yesterday, Rachel & Blue drove down to pick up Chase, it is so good to see them. Blue is changing quite a bit. He was awake most of the time he was here. He's a good baby. Chase & I went to the park, it was a little warm, but we enjoyed it. Also went out to see the styrofoam block house Tim is having built. Chase wanted to stay & work!

On another note, I need to lose weight, but don't know if I am determined yet to even start trying. I do walk almost everyday, but I just love sweets and coke. Do I have to give them up?

No comments:

Post a Comment