God's Word

You have made known to me the path of life; and you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand. Psalm 16:11

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Happy July

Are we having fun yet? This has been a busy summer so far. I've kept Chase a few times, filled in at the office some while the secretaries are on vacation and not done much else. I haven't done scrapbooks in a while. Haven't been swimming much either. And certainly haven't cleaned house very much!
Last night I was thinking Penny (dog) looks lonely, I wonder if we should get another one so they can play together. About that time, she starts throwing up a big pile of grass and dog food right on our small piece of carpet! Ugh! No more animals!
We have two cats that meow and follow me around, want food and want to be petted and if I leave my bedroom door open, they sleep on my bed all day and leave their hair and dander in exchange for a good snooze. Thanks.
Life is always interesting, never a dull day.

No comments:

Post a Comment