God's Word

You have made known to me the path of life; and you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand. Psalm 16:11

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Dinosaurs & Caves


Yes, we packed the day full. We drove to Cave City, KY to go to Dinosaur World. It was a warm day but we got there pretty early so we beat the heat somewhat. Chase really enjoyed the life size dinosaurs. We did, too. It was lots of fun seeing all the statues(?) and Chase got to dig for some fossils and he got to keep 3 of them.
After we saw the dinosaurs, we decided since we were close to go see Mammoth Cave. I know, I don't like caves and I never wanted to go into a cave, but we did it. It was about an hour and a half tour and we walked the entire way. I didn't want to freak out in front of Chase, but I'm sure my blood pressure was high! I made it though and Steve & Chase really enjoyed the tour. It was 54 degrees in the cave. That was kind of nice on a warm day!

No comments:

Post a Comment