God's Word

You have made known to me the path of life; and you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand. Psalm 16:11

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Pacific Ocean


Wow! A completely beautiful sight! We drove to see the ocean. Andy and Robbie stayed home. Steve wasn't feeling well. He took the video cam. but didn't feel like getting it out. Of course, Kristy and I took lots of pictures. Here is a picture of Kristy just before the "wave" hits her and her camera bits the dust- actually it is not dust, but salt water.

We walked along the beach, found a few shells and sea glass. It was totally so cool. The ocean is the most amazing show of power I've ever seen. I'm blessed because I have seen the Pacific Ocean in California and Oregon. Now I see it on the other side of the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment