God's Word

You have made known to me the path of life; and you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand. Psalm 16:11

Monday, May 11, 2009

Monday, Monday




Funny, I can't remember the words to the song by the Mama's and the Papas. It is a cool, rainy day in Misawa. We leave on Wed. and we have been to lots of places here. Kristy saved one spot. It is a desert place and is delicious! So light and airy, it is hard to describe the sweet flavor but not too sweet. YUM. It is probably a good thing we didn't go there at first, I would have wanted to go everyday and I would have gained 40 pounds.....It is called LeMonde.
This is Jonathon, he sells souvenirs at the BX on base. He was so nice and Steve gave him one of his CDs with Christian music on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment