God's Word

You have made known to me the path of life; and you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand. Psalm 16:11

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Homecoming



We are home, but I keep thinking about our trip to Japan. We really liked the people there, we thought the area reminded us of the hills, trees and weather of Tennessee, but we weren't crazy about the food. Sorry. We did try Japanese a few times. I think I may have liked it more than Steve, but neither of us likes seafood much. I like the noodles and the vegetables. One place we went was to New Miyaki, it was a nice restaurant and the service was great. It was fun.

Now that we are home, we are thinking about the things we need to catch up- the yard! work, bills, house cleaning- did you know dust can build us even if you aren't home?

No comments:

Post a Comment