God's Word

You have made known to me the path of life; and you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand. Psalm 16:11

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Saturdays in the Yard


It seems I usually blog on Saturdays. I just noticed that. Anyway, I love being outside working in the yard. I love planting flowers and pretty trees, and this year even a few veggies. Sometimes my veggies don't do too well. Once it get HOT in the summer, I tend to want to stay inside and chill out. Can't take that HEAT! So the veggies and flowers start wilting away.

Every year in the Spring, I think, "this year will be different, I will take care of my garden."

Ok. We'll see.

Got to include this sweet picture of "Ping Pong Cowboy" he is such a great ping pong player!

He and his grandpa are building a treehouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment