God's Word

You have made known to me the path of life; and you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand. Psalm 16:11

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Spring Gardens & Such



I am so excited about planting a garden this year. Dan & Rachel gave me a book about the plants of the Holy Land. I just starting reading it and trying to decide what I want to plant. (Start small and if it succeeds add in more) I know I want to plant tomatoes. I've got some onion sets and we planted some pumpkins from last halloween- it will be fun if those come up!


I'd really like to find some fava beans. We've heard of them because they are good for people with Parkinson's Disease. We may have to try some melons, or other things. Yesterday this is the way it looked out our back window.

No comments:

Post a Comment